- Travelling light and bright with the Philips UGO ™ Series, one of the smallest projectors in the world. Anywhere you go anytime you go.
- The UGO X-lite delivers true XGA and 800 ANSI Lumen in a package less than 2 liters, weighing no more than 1.3 kilos. Smaller than a notebook and feather light!
- As a result of the unequalled high contrast ratio of 800:1 and Texas Instruments’ Digital Light Processing* ™ technology, the image quality is outstanding. Despite the amazing decrease in volume the UGO series doesn’t sacrifice in exiting features. The plug and play design is genuinely straightforward, which makes the UGO the perfect travel companion.
* Digital Light Processing, DLP, Digital Micromirror Device and DMD are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
High Brigthness (800 Ansi Lumen) –
- The amount of brightness, the higher the brighter. With high Ansi Lumen levels one can even present in glaring sunligght, which is important as not always can the light be blocked out
UHP Lamp (130w UHP lamp) –
- The more power the lamp, the brighter the picture. This Philips UHP lamp, which is used in all Philips projectors, stand for high brightness and reliability throughout the life time of the projector.
Resolution (XGA) –
- XGA resolution is advised for showing data or PowerPoint presentations.SVGA is advised for video, as the contrast ratio for SVGA is higher. SVGA Philips projectors combine the advantages of LCD projection with the high contrast ratio of SVGA.
Low fan noise/PAS (39 dBA ) –
- Silence is something very important while giving a presentation, the audience should hear only the presentator talk. Philips Air system makes sure that the projector is cooled while having a very low levelof fan noise.
High Reliability (3-year warranty)
- – Philips’ projectors are well known for their reliability, cause of the ease of use and installation, reliability of the UHP Lamp3-year warranty program, compatibility and the highly appreciated Philips First Choice Program.
|LCD||1x 0.67″ DMD
786,432 pixels, Time sequential (1,024 x 768)
|Brightness||800 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||800:1 (Full on/off)|
|Lamp||New 130 W UHP Lamp
End user replaceable
|Lens||F3.0; f = 20.3 mm
Fixed Focal length; Manual Focus
Proj. Dist. 1.2 – 6.8m; Diagonal 36 – 200″
|Digital features||Digital Zoom (x10), Digital Freeze, Digital Keystone correction|
|Video||NTSC 3.85, 4.43 /PAL-N, M/Secam in 4:3 and 16:9 formats|
|Data||PC and Mac compatible, Mult scan VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA via high advanced scaling technology. Auto image control
Hor. scan rate: 15 – 91 kHz, Vert. Refresh rate 50 – 85 Hz
|Power in||110 – 120V / 220 – 240V (full range); 50/60 Hz; 180 W|
|Video||S-Video (Y/C DIN) / Video (RCA) / Stereo Audio (2x RCA)/YCbCr|
|Data||Mini sub-D data (15 pin) / PC Stereo Audio (M3.5 stereo jack)
Serial mouse (9pin Mini DIN); USB port / PS/2
|Mains||Mains input socket (3 pin)|
|Specialities||48 mm Ultra Thin Profile
800:1 Contrast Ratio
Advanced compression technology for full automatic adjust multi scan data input handling, VGA up to SXGA resolutions to full screen intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI) for ease of use
Full plug & play compatible (DCC 1 / 2b)
Full Mirror function
Acoustical Noise < 39 dBA
|Dimensions||10.90″ x 1.89″ x 6.96″ (WxHxD); <2 dm3|
|Net weight||2.86 lbs (1.3 kg)|
|Package Contents||UGO LC5141
2x Power cord; USA version plus Continental Europe version
Remote Control + 2x AAA batteries
PC Audio cable
Mouse cable set; 1m, PS/2; 1m, USB
Audio/Video RCA cable
Soft carrying bag
User Guide (8 languages – CD Rom, plus Quick Reference Guide)
|Optional Accessories||LCA 3113 – 130W replacement UHP lamp|
|Product specifications, designs, and warranty terms subject to change without notice.|